- Sergei Etinger was born in 1981.
- 2003: Graduated from the Dientzenhofer-Gymnasium in Bamberg with specialized courses in English and History. Successful completion of the qualifying examination for officer cadets in the army.
- 2004 – 2009 Was studying law with accompanying courses of European Law at the University of Julius - Maximilian in Wurzburg. Was working as a student assistant at the Department of International Private Law with Prof. Oliver Remien. In addition, was working as a student assistant at the law firm of «Daxhammer & Colleagues» in Wurzburg.
- 2009 – 2011 Was working as a clerk in the Higher Regional Court of Bamberg in the department of the District Court of Wurzburg, as well as in the office of prosecutors and district administration of Wurzburg. In addition to work was a research fellow at the law firm of «Daxhammer & Colleagues»
- 2011: Received permission to the legal profession; 2011 - 2012 Collaborated with lawyers Daxhammer, Grieger, Tyroller, D`Alquen.
- Since 2012 to the present day: Works at the law firm «Etinger and Colleagues» as a lawyer.
- 2014 Has completed theoretical training for specialist lawyer in the field of family law
Focus of the activities: