- Mahali Malberg was born in 1982.
- 2003 – 2008 Was studying law with accompanying courses of European Law at the University of Julius - Maximilian in Würzburg.
- 2008 – 2010 Was working as a clerk in the Higher Regional Court of Bamberg at the District Court of Wurzburg as well as at the law firm of «Heese & Nied» in Wurzburg.
- 2010 – 2011 Was working in the legal department of the University in the Hospital of Heidelberg in the field of labour law.
- 2011 Successful completion of specialized training course for lawyers in the field of employment law at the University of Hagen.
- 2011 – 2013 Was working at the right consulting firm of German Trade Unions in the fields of labour, social and civil service law.
- End of 2013 Received permission to the legal profession.
- Since January 2014 Collaborates with the lawyer Sergei Etinger.
Focus of the activities:
- Labour Law